Requirement: At least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What you learn?
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
How long will it take?
Approximately 3 hours of Knowledge Development and pool session
What does it include:
Scuba equipment and fun in the pool!