The Surface Marker WDS is an ALL-IN-ONE ready to use SMB Set
- WDS – Webbing Deployment System
- Orange-Yellow Surface Marker Buoy
- BCD attachable Carry Pouch
Recommended deployment from your Safety Stop for all Recreational Divers and Dive Profesionals
- The WDS eliminates the need to carry a dedicated reel or spool.
- The Open-Ended Buoy has the advantage that it is more compact than Self-Sealing Buoys and can emptied quickly at the end of the dive for stowage.
- Will fit into almost any BCD pocket
- The included Carry Pouch can be used for external BCD attachment. Compact enough to take on every dive.
- Ideal for your diving holiday when weight and space are of the essence.
- Made from durable 210D Nylon with welded seams and stitched edge tape to prevent fraying.
Colors: Orange-Yellow. With both an orange and a yellow panel this is by far the most visible combination for the recreational diver.
- The orange panel is more visible in bright sunlight and significant glare.
- While the yellow panel will prove its worth as light deteriorates or the clouds move in.
THE WDS5.5 WEBBING DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
Making it safer and simpler to deploy your Safety Sausage or Delayed Surface Marker Buoy from your safety stop.* The WDS is made from strong nylon red-white webbing and comes equipped with a Marine Grade Brass Snap Hook for attachment to the Surface Buoy and a stainless steel ring for diver deployment. The WDS is also equipped with a deployment retainer that makes deployment of the buoy simple and tangle free.
Easy deployment from safety stop: Unfurls automatically when deployed.
Much easier to hold and handle than cord
Safe: No free floating string to get tangled in
Maintenance Free: No moving parts or knobs to adjust
Compact: Can be stowed by rolling it into the buoy
Effortless gathering upon ascent – The WDS5.5 is ready for the next dive
* The WDS comes with deployment instructions making it easy to understand proper procedures and uses.
How to use the Webbing Deployment System WDS
Purging a regulator into the open end and the WDS will automatically deploy and pulled out of the retainer loop by loop. The WDS 5.5 greatly reduces the risk of entanglement normally faced with free-floating string or cord. Watch the video below.