- Barefoot open heel fin, made in a single TPV compound Monprene®
- Ergonomic foot pocket ensures comfort, freedom and prevents fatigue
- Silicone bungee strap equipped with heel pad for easy on-and-off
- Strong compact blade aids in efficient power transfer
- Excellent grip on the underside to reduce slippage on deck
- Access hole in the blade for easy transport and storage
- Simplified size identification by color-coding on the bungee protector and blade insert
Color: Pink, Sand, Petrol Blue
Sizes: XS/S, M, L/XL
Care Before and During the Dive
Avoid standing your fins on the tips of the blades for any extended period of time.
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as these can damage the fin.
Avoid placing the fins in a car trunk on hot days as the temperatures inside car trunks can exceed the temperature tolerances of the fin and the blades may distort.
Care After the Dive:
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and towel dry before final storage.
Store in a cool, dry and protected place out of direct sunlight.
Avoid any contact with alcohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols, or chemical solvents.
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray, as some aerosol propellants attack or degrade rubber and plastic materials.
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part. Do not store your equipment near any oil, gasoline, chemicals, or solvents.