Aqua Lung’s Pearl Series goes Pink.
Aqua Lung gives back to women by supporting an important cause that has affected our employees and their families, and women all around the country. We are pleased that Aqua Lung will be making a cash donation to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research based upon the sales of the Pearl.
- A unique hybrid design gives the best of both worlds; an ADV jacket style combined with a back inflation unit allows you to float comfortably at the surface and creates a streamlined profile during your dive
- The advanced air cell design has sleeker, lower profile lobes and a shorter torso length create a comfortable fit on the hips
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water
- SureLock II™ Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible ‘click’ lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- Adjustable, removable chest strap for personal comfort
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets found on either side of the Pearl have two-way zippers with zipper pulls
- Features four D-rings for all of your accessories
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. Image shows optional Aqua Lung knife attached.
- A clever Octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of left lobe, giving versatility of use
- Adjustable waist band allows you to customize for a perfect fit
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, reflector kit and retractor kit
|Color Combinations:||Black/ Pink, Black/ Aqua and Black/Twilight|
|Dump valves||Flat valves|
|Weight System||SureLock II|
|# of D-rings||3 stainless / 1 plastic|
|Pockets||2 w/ zippers|
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS – 22/100, SM – 28/120, MD – 32/140, ML – 44/190|