Apeks instruments supply clear and accurate information on your dive status. Our instruments are tested beyond normal dive limits to ensure they provide this precise information for all your dive experiences.
Strong, easy to maintain housings provide years of trouble free service. You can be assured of the quality/finish of all your Apeks equipment.
- The slim-line gauge is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial range is from 0 to 360 bar
- Uncluttered, with large figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect
- Made with O compatible materials but be sure to O clean before use with high percentage oxygen
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter Polycarbonate) to protect your gauge
- Over pressure relief fitted in the back
High quality chrome plated SPG
Black faced SPG with luminescent numbers and hand that glows in the dark when charged with a light.
The black face helps reduce glare and preserve night vision in low light environments i.e. inside a cave or wreck.
360BAR / 5000PSI scale
Max working pressure 300BAR/4350PSI
Tempered glass face
520mm / 2” diameter face
800mm Carbon Flex HP Hose