- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
|Case material||Nickel plated brass|
|Dial face||Anti-splinter polycarbonate|
|Dial range||0 – 360 Bar|
|O2 compatible materials||Yes|
Available in Pewter color only