- Triple layer soft shell fabric ensures the top keeps you warm in all environments.
- The ThermiQ Carbon Core can be worn on its own as a thermal rash guard in warm water or as an extra layer underneath a drysuit.
- Advanced lining is made from graphene wrapped fibres which acts as a superconductor, regulating skin temperature by transferring heat from warm spots to cold spots on the body.
- Breathable fabrics prevent moisture build up when used underneath a drysuit.
- Elasticated thumb loops keep the top in place when wearing under a drysuit.