Apeks’ WSX-45 sidemount harness comes complete with the bladder, harness with crotch strap, D-rings, bungee and accessory butt pack.
WSX-45 Sidemount System
The bladder is constructed from Armoguard?, a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard CorduraTM (the material used on many other sidemount harness bladders), making this a wing designed with serious sidemount diving in mind.
The Apeks “SlideLock” sliding D-ring is brand new and unique to Apeks. It allows the diver to easily change the position of the cylinders as their buoyancy changes during the dive. No need to clip your cylinder on and off, simply adjust the position of the D-ring during your dive.
The two-piece plate system is adjustable to any torso length, making this a one size fits all harness. The WSX has individual webbing sections rather than one long piece running through the harness, which allows the complete system to be quickly and easily adjusted.
- 200N (45lbs) lift
- Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces.
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left side, right side or the upper left shoulder.
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body.
- Solid 5cm (2″) webbing comes pre-assembled.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2″ (5cm) soft webbing.
- 4x 5cm (2″) stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap).
- 2x ?SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive.
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
- Heavy-duty stainless steelwaist buckle.
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver.
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included.
- Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap.
- Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps.
- Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements.
|Sizes||1 – one size fits all|
|SlideLock D-Rings||2 Stainless steel|
|Drop D-Rings||2 Stainless steel|
|D-Rings||2 Stainless steel|
|Waist buckle||Stainless steel|
|Non- Ditchable Weight||9Kg / 20lbs|
|Crotch strap||Yes, removable|
|Airway||WTX ?K” style w/ brass buttons ? can be mounted on left or right side|
|Dump Valves||1 flat valve – lower center and 2 moveable on left side, right side or upper left shoulder|
|Lift Capacity||200N / 45lbs|